Minimum of 144 pcs per style, per colour, per logo valid for custom headwear orders, Certain restrictions apply:
- Made with our existing patterns/moulds
- Made with our existing fabrics/colourshades
- That have individual embroidered designs that combine no more than 2 sections of the crown of the cap.
Minimum of 576 pcs per style, per colour, per logo valid for custom headwear orders, Certain restrictions apply:
- Made with a new pattern, including fabric overlays, but with an existing mould in our existing fabrics/colourshades
- That have individual embroidered designs that combine 3 or more sections of the crown of the cap.
- That have individual embroidered designs that combine peak & crown of the cap.
- For winter styles (toques, balaclavas, jeep caps, neck warmers, headbands, earbands, scarves, etc.)
Minimum of 1152 pcs per style, per colour, per logo valid for custom headwear orders:
- For jacquard toques (maximum 3 colours total)
Special colourways of fabrics can be arranged. The minimum requirements per colourways are determined on a case-by-case basis.
We only accept custom headwear orders that are made with our existing moulds (shapes).
Minimum order value of $1500(A) applies per style, per colour, per logo. The minimum value applies to the product only, airfreight charges, domestic freight charges, die charges and taxes etc, are over and above the minimum charge.
Embroidery is one of the most popular methods used to decorate headwear. All of our headwear is embroidered prior to cap assembly, which allows us to produce high quality custom caps.
Here are some of the most common types of finishing’s used in our custom program:
- Regular Embroidery: Sometimes also known as flat embroidery, it is the most common embroidery. Thread is stitched to the fabric in the design of the required logo.
- 3D Embroidery: The process of using foam between the fabric and the thread, to give the logo a 3D (raised) effect.
- 3D & Regular Embroidery: Combinations of 3D & regular embroidery are possible.
- Metallic Embroidery: Using a metallic thread as opposed to regular thread for regular or 3D embroidery. This thread is glossier and more ridged than regular thread.
Additional types of finishings are available, please refer to our website or contact our Custom Order Department (1-800-361-6256 ext. 2) for further details.
Pre-production samples, E-mail photographs, and/or actual sew outs are available for every new custom order, free of charge. A sample will be supplied within 4 to 6 weeks of order being accepted, for your approval. An emailed photograph will be supplied within 2 to 4 weeks of order being accepted, for your approval. (Certain restrictions apply).
Any changes you require may delay delivery & certain surcharges may apply.
After email photographs/samples are approved we immediately proceed with production of your order. Consequently no changes can be accepted after email photographs/samples have been approved.
We do not supply email photographs/samples for exact repeat orders.
A development sample is one custom headwear sample that is produced in order to assist our customers secure a production order.
Development Samples are $300(A) ea, and can be delivered within 4 to 6 weeks. This fee will be deducted upon receipt of an actual production order, provided that the production order is an exact repeat of the development sample (certain restrictions apply).
Additional development samples can be purchased at an additional cost of $30(A) each, provided that they are exactly as per the original sample and ordered at the same time. You will not receive any rebate for the additional development samples.
TERMS & PAYMENTS:
All terms are subject to approval and are re-evaluated with every custom order. Furthermore, credit limits are established for all our customers.
- Net 30 days on approved credit (credit application must be submitted for our processing and approval).
- We accept payment by credit card (MasterCard or Visa) and direct payment (ie. Interac/debit card).
- Returned cheques are subject to a $50(A) charge and any credit privileges may be revoked.